Subject: [Leica] Tina in Honduras
From: Bill Barrett <barrettb@dialup.webster.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 22:51:35 -0500

At 12:58 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, Guys and Gals -
>
>To all of you who want to discuss photography, I've put up three of my new
>photos from Honduras...=20

Tina,

You make me homesick (though it's getting close to a decade since I was
working regularly in Honduras -- I spent most of my time there from 83-89).
Your photos make me feel as if I were there again right now. Thank you.
(Where do you spend your time? I was more or less divided between Tegus and
the refugee camps that were so controversial back then.)

un abrazo fotogr=E1fico

Bill
Bill Barrett
Webster University