Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:52:00 -0400

This is well known problem with the M6 (at least on LUG). Interestingly,
earlier M bodies don't have this characteristic.

Anyone see this same problem on the M6HM?

Cheers!

kw

>I sold my autofocus SLR and bought a used M6 a few months ago. In
>general I am quite satisfied with the switch. But: I sometimes find it
>hard to focus my M6 properly, especially when light falls in from the
>left or with backlit subjects. The focus area gets completly white,
>which makes it impossible to see if the subject is in focus. Am I the
>only one having this problem?
>Any advice?
>--
>Morten Ryen
>Oslo, Norway

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>