Subject: [Leica] 21mm choice
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:55:03 -0400

I have not had a chance to try the current 21 Asph, but IMHO the SA f3.4 is
better than all the 21 Elmarits before the current.

Cheers!

kw

>I do have a question on lens choice. I am considering buying a 21mm. Probably
>used. Which version would be best for all around shooting. Some indoors,
>mostly
>outdoor travel photos. I already have 35mm, 50mm, and 90mm lenses. I know the
>older versions won't work with the M6. But i have recently added an M3 to my
>bag. (The Leica fever takes hold)
>

>Thanks to All the Family
>
>Dave

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>