Subject: Re: [Leica] Bottle Opener?/flame war ;-)
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:36:44 -0700

Dan Post writes:

|Real photographers call them- "Church Keys"
|dwpost@msn.com

No Dan,
You are upside down again.  The "Church Key" is the section of the =
opener that is used for punching holes in a beer can which may or may =
not help you darkroom technique.  The other end is for opening non-twist =
top bottles of beer or Alaska Dry Ginger Ale.  (The latter is probably =
better for darkroom technique).

I pity our poor non-US brethren who won't have the least idea what we =
are talking about.  ;-)

Regards, Bill Larsen  ohlen@lightspeed.net