Subject: Re: [Leica] Chrome or black
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:29:35 +0100

Mike wrote:

<<<<<Are the chrome lenses really better built to justify the extra expense
and weight?  Any experience from the LUG?>>>>>>>

Hi Mike,

I think it's just a ploy to make more money! ;)  And the guy that could
really answer this question .."Erwin Puts" has departed our LUG. However,
I'm sure someone elsewill have a more informed answer.

But just remeber one thing....."black is best!" :)

Now wait for the neat responses! :)

ted