Subject: Re: [Leica] Touchy Subjects List for Web Site
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:29:30 +0100

Peter Su wrote:

<<<<I think a Leica FAQ would be a good idea,>>>>>

Hi Peter,

I completely agree with some form of FAQ, as it simply answers many quick
questions and if the poster still didn't quite understand, then they come
on line and we discuss it.

The unfortunate thing that started my anti-feelings about censorship etc
was triggered by what appeared as a form of putting many topics off the
system where newbies came looking for help.

But if there was a full blown FAQ location that's cool!  I'd still hate to
be the guy writing the "answer part!"  Given how we do photography is so
diverse, many of the questions would evoke "10 answers!" :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant