Subject: [Leica] Leica quality
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 98 15:51:54 -0500

August 13, 1998

Rob wrote:

>It has
>been my observation, during the past year or so, that Leica has become more
>aggressive with new products and marketing.  This is good, however the
>quality
>of some of their products have become questionable (personal bad experience
>with R8 winder).

I'm still having trouble witht the M6 black body that I bought in June.
It's going back to Leica today for the third time.  The problem was
originally too much play in the bayonet, especially with the Noctilux.
An now, I discovered that the handgrip goes on out of kilter.
Anyone have an experience like this??

Mary