Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica quality
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 98 11:30:38 -0500

August 14, 1998

Dear Gary,

Thanks for your reply.  I guess I should've made the situation clearer.
Both that body and grip are brand new!  By "out of kilter" I mean that
the grip is loose after it is tightened because the angle is off, leaving
some space between the base plate of the camera and the bottom of the
grip.  The grip is OK.  It fits my other M6 perfectly.  It seems that the
screw hole where you attach the grip is off-angle.

Mary