Subject: Re: [Leica] Is M6 really any better than M3?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:33:18 -0400

Well, I got around the dilemma by having both an M3 AND an M6.

The M6 is a wonderfully made camera which wasn't designed to need the
annual CLA Leitz used to mandate for their early M cameras.  It is
tough-as-nails, the metering is deathlessly accurate, and the camera works
superbly within the moderate focal lengths it is designed to accomodate.

I personally prefer the M3's larger RF, but then I do a lot more 90/135
work than wide-angle.  If you do more wide-angle work, go for an M2, M4, or
M6.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!