Subject: Re: [Leica] Bottle Opener?/flame war ;-)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 02:49:07 -0500

At 11:08 PM 8/13/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Roll the film safely inside when you're done. I know some people put a fold
>in the film to note that it is exposed. But opening a can of film in the

Rip the tongue off, and you know it's done. Much easier, and in all the
years, I've done it, I have never gotten a scratch due to going through the
felt once more. If it was that bad, it wouldn't be good the first time, no?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a
child.

Ron Wild