Subject: Re: [Leica] Bottle Opener?/flame war ;-)
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:09:20 -0400

pchefurka@plaintree.com wrote:

Paul,

I have my EOS rewind set so it doesn't rewind the leader. When I take
the film out I just bend it back on itself to indicate an exposed roll.
This I do sometimes with my Leica rolls as it makes it easier for my
assistant to trim them before loading on reels. We do not pull the film
back through the light trap even when the leader is left out; always pop
the cassette to minimize scratches.

> Re: accidental double exposures:
>
> As others have mentioned here, tearing off the leader of
> the exposed rolls is the answer.

SNIP

> Paul Chefurka

- --
Carl Socolow

"Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do." Garrison
Keillor.