Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-Leica-Made Electronic M?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 02:36:08 -0400

I was only referring to the optics, not the mechanics.  I have handled the
lens and for sure the mechanics stand out far and above any other lens I
have seen.  But I repeat, the optics may be great, but seeing a difference
unde a loupe over a light table does not make it "vastly greater".  Show me
the proof, same film, lighting, subject, different lenses.

Dan C.