Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery off the LUG for a visit to Germany
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 17:24:25 EDT

We will be off the LUG for a few weeks as we visit Leica AG Solms and also
Leica Fotografie International's editor in Munich.  Then, it's off to see
photographers in Saltzburg and Vienna. Hopefully, we will have more things to
share with you when we return. Meanwhile, please remember that our first
opening reception is on Thursday, September 10 from 5 to 8 pm: Intimate
Strangers by Susan Meiselas. This work is composed of black-and-white
photographs from "Carnival Strippers" and color photographs from her new work,
"Pandora's Box."  In the Oskar Barnack Room, we will have Garry Winningham's:
"Rites of Fall: High School Football in Texas" - both Meiselas's work and
Winningham's are all Leica M. The show will run thru October 24. Hope everyone
has a good balance of the Summer. Best regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch / Leica
Gallery