Subject: RE: [Leica] Split field density
From: "Roy J. Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 21:31:22 -0400

- ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BDC894.0CCCB820

 It seems my veiled attempt at humor has escaped you (G.H.). I realize the
ideal use of the split density filter and use my set of 4 singh-rays
regularly.I have both the hard and soft edge with 2 and 3 stop differential
and use them on my 6X7 and Cahnam  (4X5)View, I make my living this way.
However, there are times when extreme cold and rugged terrain mandate a
light non-electric camera for which the M is well suited.
Don't tell me the technique can't be done-- I've done it with careful
bracketing. I would just like a bit more repeatable result and was looking
for some friendly advice.

- ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BDC894.0CCCB820

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<P><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;It seems my veiled attempt at humor has escaped =
you=20
(G.H.). I realize the ideal use of the split density filter and use my =
set of 4=20
singh-rays regularly.I have both the hard and soft edge with 2 and 3 =
stop=20
differential and use them on my 6X7 and Cahnam&nbsp; (4X5)View, I make =
my living=20
this way. However, there are times when extreme cold and rugged terrain =
mandate=20
a light non-electric camera for which the M is well suited.<BR>Don't =
tell me the=20
technique can't be done-- I've done it with careful bracketing. I would =
just=20
like a bit more repeatable result and was looking for some=20
<EM><STRONG>friendly</STRONG></EM> advice.</FONT></P></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BDC894.0CCCB820--