Subject: Re: [Leica] Pentax spot meter memory
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 17:31:22 -0600

George, the dials on the Pentax Digital Spot are for exposure calculation,
and are not keyed into the electronics in any way.

On an even less Leica-related note, if you are exposing film at ISO 100 on a
Hasselblad using the older lenses, you can bypass the dial entirely and just
plug in the EV reading directly.

That is a very fine meter you've got there--I used it extensively with my M
system, until I got the M6 :-)

Jeff