Subject: [Leica] Q. Who Makes the BEST 16/8 Hologon Contax G conversion for the M-6?
From: "Leonard K. Nicholson" <nicleok@sdllc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 23:36:22 -0500

Q. Who Makes the BEST 16/8 Hologon Contax G conversion for the M-6?

I have read with interest the adds at Wall Street Camera and Tamarkin
with regard to 16/8 Hologon Contax G conversion to Leica-M.

I have a G2 and a 16/8 and absolutely love it -- and I would very much
like to outfit my M-6 with one.

Does anyone know anything about these conversions? or should I steer
clear?

Does anyone have any experience with using this conversion?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

With every good wish, I am,

Sincerely

- --