Subject: [Leica] Abrahamsson Rapidwinder & Soft Release
From: "Leonard K. Nicholson" <nicleok@sdllc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:43:16 -0500

Dear Sir, Madame, or Mademoiselle:

I have just obtained two Abrahamsson Rapid Winders and Soft Releases and
just want all to know that I think that they are TERRIFIC.

The Rapidwinder is light, thin, and doesn't require (heavy) batteries!

I would HIGHLY recommend BOTH of these products to you.

I obtained them from the Mr. Pat McKee at <mailto:Minox007@aol.com> of
the PHOTO NEWS NETWORK.

The Rapidwinders needed a slight adjustment to fit snuggly on my M6.72
as well as my M6.85 and Mr. Abrahamsson was quite kind to guide me
through the adjustment over the telephone this evening.  It was a simple
process that anyone (including moi) could do.

As a note aside, however, I would really like to see your Rapidwinder
supplied with a Leica type folding D ring instead of the circular one
provided; but then, I am told that the circular one provided is faster
for film (re)loading.

For those that are interested, the Rapidwinder is located at:
> <http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24872/rapidw.htm>
> <http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/rapidw.htm> (mirror site)

- --

Leonard K. Nicholson                         <mailto:nicleok@sdllc.com>