Subject: Re: [Leica] Places to shoot on Carmel/Monterey/Sonoma trip
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:09:39 -0700

Ron K. Miller wrote:

> Hello!
>
> It's vacation time!! I'll be bringing my M6 and 35mm f2 for this 1 week
> trip in late September. Has anyone prepped for a similar trip or could
> provide advice on what kind and how much film to bring?  We'll be
> driving up the coast fro Los Angeles. I'd like some ideas on some places
> along the way for great shooting!!

If you will be near San Luis Obisbo on Thursday evening the Farmers
Market is not to be missed. Starting at 5pm they close off Higuera
street (one of the main streets in town) and farmers start setting up
their produce stands (numerous) and resturants set up open pit BBQ
stands. Entertainers ranging from bands to puppetiers set up on the
street to entertain for tips.  This all runs till about 9pm. Its a
visual and victual extravaganza.  The town itself is very picturesque
and interesting.

Dennis