Subject: Re: [Leica] Places to shoot on Carmel/Monterey/Sonoma trip
From: Erich Champion <echampio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:40:14 -0700

Hi,

Drive along Highway 1 and visit Jade Cove (60 miles south of the last
stoplight in Carmel) and the cliffs at Davenport (20 miles north of Santa
Cruz). If you make it to Santa Cruz, you should also try to visit the many art
glass studios. The opportunity to visit, talk with and photograph glass
blowers at work is one not to be missed.

>Hello!
>
>It's vacation time!! I'll be bringing my M6 and 35mm f2 for this 1 week
>trip in late September. Has anyone prepped for a similar trip or could
>provide advice on what kind and how much film to bring?  We'll be
>driving up the coast fro Los Angeles. I'd like some ideas on some places
>along the way for great shooting!!
>
>Thanks

- --
Erich Champion : mailto:echampio@adobe.com  : 408.536.6497 Voice
User Education : Adobe Systems Incorporated : 408.537.4040 Fax
- --