Subject: [Leica] Leica (R) & Rolleiflex (6006) Items For Sale
From: Erich Champion <echampio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 22:49:37 -0700

$850 Very nice condition
5430xxx	Rolleiflex 6006 Camera Body, Instructions, Battery, Body Cap, Type G Charger
Made in Germany by Rollei
Note: You'll have to add a film back and lens separately.

$50 Like new
Beattie Intenscreen for Rolleiflex 6006 or 2.8GX

$250 Very nice condition
6224xxx	Rollei 35 Camera, Instructions
Made by Rollei Singapore

$400 Nice condition, but with a scratch on the top
1623xxx	Leica R4 Camera Body, Instructions, Box, Plastic Baseplate, Strap
Made by Leitz Portugal

$400 Nice condition, but with wear on the paint from lots of use
3339xxx	Leica Summicron-R 1:2/50 E55
Lens made in Canada

$650 Very nice condition
3287xxx Leica Vario-Elmar-R 1:3.5/35-70 E60
Lens made in Japan

$25 Very nice condition
13xxx Leica E55 UVa Filter
Germany

$25 OK condition, with someone's social security number scratched into the camera
Polaroid 250 Automatic Land Camera, Leather Case, Portrait Kit, Flash
Good for using pack film to make image transfers

Shipping and insurance charges are extra. I'm located in San Jose, CA. I will
give you seven days from the date of receipt to accept the equipment or return
it for a refund. Any wear on the items is only on the metal. The glass is just
fine in all of the lenses. Please make an offer if you don't agree with the
listed price.

- --
Erich Champion : mailto:echampio@adobe.com  : 408.536.6497 Voice
User Education : Adobe Systems Incorporated : 408.537.4040 Fax
- --