Subject: Re: [Leica] Macro Lenses
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:50:46 -0400

At 06:44 AM 1998-08-21 -0400, Andre Jean Quintal wrote:

>	What sort of subjects are you "inclined" to "go macro" with,
>	a Hasselblad CF135/ bellows set-up is not a very common
>	piece of equipment, the results must be fantastic...

Of course, I had meant to say, "25mm Luminar" in my original posting.

In the US, the Hasselblad Bellows is a fairly common piece of gear.  I
generally photograph details of cameras for use in my books.  Macro work is
rather difficult to do properly but the results are most interesting!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!