Subject: Re: [Leica] Uncomfirmed Leica M7 Specs
From: pcb@iac.co.jp (Paul C. Brodek)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 01:17:09 +0900

Hi Bill,

Thanks, Bill, but I was appealing to Satoshi Oka, a LUGger, who I
believe is an M.D., for help with this article.  There are a few other
Japanese LUGgers, but Oka-sensei was the first that came to mind.  He
has a very nice Website, by the way, which I have bookmarked....
somewhere.  I need bookmarks for my bookmarks.....

PB

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:32:47 -0500, "Bill Christensen"
<kangwei@interaccess.com> wrote:

>Oka sensei literally means teacher (sensei) Oka (a surname) or Mr. Oka.
>Perhaps that individual may be the source of the information.

Paul C. Brodek/Kobe, Japan
E-Mail: pcb@iac.co.jp
Tel/Fax: 078-857-3747
Tel/Fax (Int'l): 81-78-857-3747