Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 speculation
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 10:51:49 -0400

>At 07:04 PM 8/21/98 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>Hmm... This seems to imply a change to the viewfinder. Should we look for
>
>Why?

Just speculation of course, but I think many of the other changes discussed
could be done without increasing body size. To make a "high point" would, I
think, require more space for the viewer optics and therefore require
increasing body size somewhat.

kw

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>