Subject: [Leica] LEICA GEAR FOR SALE
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 08:38:12 -0700

FOR SALE:

Leica 90/2.8 Elmarit-M, latest version, built-in hood, MINT glass,
EX+ barrel (very minor dings on focusing and aperture rings),
box, papers, warranty card, leather case, etc.
4 months new, bought new, original owner, light usage.
Selling because I use my 100 APO-MACRO-R for this focal length.
Asking $499 OBO.

Leica 50/1.0 Noctilux-M, latest version, built-in hood, MINT glass,
MINT barrel, box, papers, warranty card, leather case, etc.
2 months new. bought new, original owner, used under 5 times.
Selling because I use my 50/2 Summicron-M much more.
Asking $2300 OBO.

Leica R4 kit, includes EX- body, EX winder, and EX- grip.
User equipment, cosmetically not perfect, but mechanically
sound and very functional.  Bought used, 2nd owner, I used
almost daily for 2 months.  No boxes or papers.
Selling because I just got a new R7, drive, and grip.
Asking $450 for all OBO.

I am in San Diego, CA. and will ship COD by FedEx or UPS.
Email privately or call (619) 223-4992.

Francesco Sanfilippo
fls@5senses.com
fls@home.com