Subject: Re: COPY: Re: [Leica] Leica lens still superior???
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:42:18 -0500

At 08:20 AM 8/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
&gtCan someone tell me which NIKON lenses from 20mm to 180mm are
&gtTHE BEST Nikon lenses available today?&nbsp I would like to know which
&gtNikon AF lenses are comparable to and/or better than Leica lenses......

Nix, nada.

Well, maybe the 24mm lenses. Possibly the 60 Micro Nikkor (made by Kyocera).
    * Who cares? No me!

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Nix illegitimi carborundum ( Don't let the bastards grind you down)