Subject: RE: COPY: Re: [Leica] Leica lens still superior???
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 15:30:21 +0200

On Sunday, August 23, 1998 12:45 PM, Dan Cardish
[SMTP:dcardish@microtec.net] wrote:
> I own both the leica 75 and the nikon 85.  They both come through in
> "horrible situations".  Maybe I'll do a "Pepsi Challenge" with them.  I
bet
> I'll fool everyone on the LUG.

I do not know what a Pepsi challenge is, but I'm pretty sure you could fool
me. In fact I keep fooling myself when I get my negs/slides back from the
lab after using mixed equipment... Nevertheless, for reasons not related to
optics but to viewing systems, you might successfuly use the M + Leica 75
at speeds that would be unsafe for a handheld SLR and thus 'win' in those
marginal circumstances.

Friendly regards
Alan
Brussels-Belgium