Subject: Re: [Leica] lens evaluations
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 10:06:59 +0000

Erwin,

Thanks for whetting our appetites regarding your findings for the five 50mm
R and M lenses.  As you know, I am particularly curious about the
performance in the center of the field (resolution of fine details and
contrast) of the five lenses, especially the new 50/1.4 R, and await your
final report.  By the way, what is the "zonal" region?  Is this the area
between the center and far corners of the image?

John