Subject: Re: [Leica]- And now, for something completely different!
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 19:37:15 -0400

I've never used it at all! My local dealer had it for me for $10 and except
for the tiny finish crack and resulting corrosion it was mint. It now sits
on my curiosity shelf. It is fully operational and could be used. When I
need B&W slides I shoot Scala.

Cheers!

kw

>Ken-
> You mention an ELDIA- I have seen several for sale, and Marc confirmed my
>impression that it was used for copying on to Direct Positive Film. Do you
>use yours much, and would you suggest getting one?
>Thanks,
>Dan
>dwpost@msn.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>