Subject: Re: [Leica] newby
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 05:58:57 +0000

At 01:44 PM 24/8/98 +0200, you wrote:

>hello
>
>After lurking for a while, I finally purchased a M6 HM in Singapore (thanks
>again Dan for your advise if your read this !)

You're welcome, yann.  Glad to be of help to others in the close knit
community of the LUG.  Except for some occasional heated disagreements
which, IMO, reflect differing attitudes and philosophies within the leica
bunch, I have no doubt that deep down we all love using our Leicas.

Dan Khong
Singapore