Subject: [Leica] EOS 1n or G2: Which is the P&S?
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:28:39 -0500

>The question is a serious one. After all, if the G2 is a P&S, why aren't
the
>N90, the F5, or the EOS1n? After all, a six year old could point any one
of
>those, shoot, and get a damn good result?

You mean my EOS1n is a P&S????  I must be using it wrong since, by the
way, I use manual exposure and the spot meter 99% of the time.   I'm sure
the 17-35 or 70-200 2.8L and the 6 frame a second motor probably
disqualifies it as well.......

Honestly, I think G2 primary users are generally those who actually use
it as a P&S for family snaps or vacations rather than pro's who use it
for work.  Not to say that there aren't pro's using them, but I doubt
there are many.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador