Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina release
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:48:24 -0400

Arturo,
Thanks for the information! Even though I work in a camera store, I am in
the lab 95% of the time, and I have not been following the advances made by
Nippon Kogaku or Kwanon, as they used to be called! Most of the stuff I see
are AF lens with pitifully slow apertures, and the slavering masses who buy
them. No wonder we sell so much Gold MAX!
If the Canon is that fast, I wonder if Herr  Müller in Canada could not
affix a Leica 'M' or 'R' mount for a reasonable sum? A decent stop-gap
measure perhaps?
Dan
dwpost@msn.com