Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 01:30:38 EDT

Nathan wrote:

<< I am not sure I agree with this. I do not use flash on my M6 and have no
 intention of doing so. Given that, even a $200 price difference is too much
for
 me. >>

Ditto for me Nathan!  This added TTL feature may be a boon to those who use
flash, a mere yawn to those of us who don't.  I think the price of the current
M6 won't see any undue depreciation.  I thought most of the M users were
existing light photographers, but Leica must know otherwise.

Cheers,
Arturo