Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 v. r7 - sharpness issue
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 16:10:24 -0500

At 11:44 AM 8/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Eric,
>you the man, when it comes to the R8- Someone asked me if the ROM lenses
>will work on the earlier 'R's (R3-R7?). I felt sure they would, but any
>exceptions to the rule?
>Basking in the light,

I don't think so, with R cameras. But not SL(2) I think. I'll look at my
instruction manual that came with my 70-180 and see if it has a list. I
just packed away my R8 manual because I'm moving across town. If I don't
respond soon, remind me.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard