Subject: [Leica] m6 v. r7 - sharpness issue
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 01:15:13 -0400

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998, Bud Cook wrote:

>I'm just a rank amateur but I've found that Leicaflexes can be hand held=

>at pretty slow shutter speeds.  Do they have a different mirror movement=

>mechanism than R cameras?  I think they do.
>
>Bud

My only R-experience is with the R4s and R4sP and YES the various
Leicaflexes EACH have their own mirror movement and I can also hand-hold
the SL at slower speeds than with the R4s/R4sP.  The greater mass of the =
SL
certainly contributes but I think also the larger gripping surface on the=

camera also helps.

- -Doug =