Subject: Re: COPY: Re: [Leica] First week of shooting with my new R7 - HELP!
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 22:52:04 -0700

In general, my best shots are divided between the M6 and the R bodies,
but my favorite shots are the ones I know I took with the M6 since they
tend to be the ones where the subjects did not know I was around!

I definitely SEE differences between slides shot with tripod and MLU
and handheld slides, but I agree that handheld shots can approach
perfection with proper firing technique which I have yet to master.
Do you who use the soft release fire with your fingertip or with the
second joint?

Francesco