Subject: Re: COPY: Re: [Leica] First week of shooting with my new R7 - HELP!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 16:16:07 -0500

At 12:30 PM 8/29/98 -0400, you wrote:

>use/focus than the previous models, and I have most of them. I must try an R8
>to see how that works since I have been sorely tempted to get one.

Do it! You won't regret it. I love the R8's viewfinder, above the R7, Nikon
F3/5, EOS1n, R4, Contax RTS II, anything else I've ever used. (Except the
M6, but that's a whole other planet.)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard