Subject: [Leica] 28mm for 21mm
From: David Rosen <DavidSRosen@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 10:59:44 -0400

Fellow Lugnuts:

I am interested in trading my latest model 28mm Elmarit-M for a late mode=
(non-asph) 21mm Elmarit-M.

My lens is less than 3 years old, still covered by passport, and in
absolutley mint shape.  Glass and mechanics both perfect.  Comes with cap=
s,
hood, case, box.

I'm interested in an excellent condition latest-model 21mm Elmarit-M (not=

the absolutely newest asph) with hood and caps.  The lens can look used,
but I'm looking for perfect glass.  I'll also need a viewfinder.  I'm
interested in talking to anyone who might want to negotiate a trade.

To avoid taking up LUG bandwidth, please contact me by private e-mail at
davidsrosen@compuserve.com or by phone at 734.995.8376 if you are
interested in talking.

Best to all,
DSR