Subject: [Leica] VISO Use
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 15:37:28 -0400

I'm not certain precisely what Steve Hickel is asking, but a fair number of
us on the LUG regularly use Visoflex gear (I have a relatively complete run
of Visoflex units from the early PLOOT through the Visoflex III;  the last
is, obviously, the one I use).  I have had several of the earlier 4.5/200
Telyts and currently have the 4/200 and 4.8/280 and have a second-version
5/400 in the mail to me.

Yes, the 200mm Telyt, in either of its versions, is a fine lens, and, yes,
it can work nicely with the M6.  Meter with the mirror up, focus with the
mirror down, and shoot.  And, yes, these lenses can be adapted to the
Leicaflex/SL/SL2/R cameras with the 14127 or either of the 14167 adapters.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!