Subject: Re: [Leica] VISO Use
From: smhickel@iserv.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 19:50:08 -0400

Marc,

I am trying to get a feel for what it is I have hear. I picked it up from a
local camera store and knew that it would work on the M6. I didn't know
what other leicafiles thought of it or exactly where it fit in the grand
scheme of things. If the 200/4 telyt were adopted to an R series, would it
act as a 2 or 3-cam for metering purposes?

Steve