Subject: Re: [Leica] Was life after..Swiss management?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:52:58 PDT

Dominique wrote:

<<<<with a new swiss director appointed by the swiss holding in order to
make sweeping changes.>>>>

Dominique,

I guess a dumb question would be:  What does this say about the quality
of things organized and run by the Swiss?

It does seem over the past two years we have seen a number of complaints
on the quality control, not that it's a major factor, it has nonetheless
been a thorny subject at times. So does the "Swiss driven management"
equate to the "WHAT APPEARS TO BE NOT THE QUALITY CONTROL OF THE OLD
DAYS" ?

A passing question as I try to cope with the heat, humidity and damn
cold air conditioning of the Main Press Centre in KL. :)

ted