Subject: Re: [Leica] Codispoti for Fuhrer
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 03:07:18 PDT

Excuse me folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I just knocked off after a 16 hour day in a foreign country to see
how folks are discussing Leica cameras and equipment and all I see is
this kind of nonsense!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is, this kind of drivel should be relegated to one of
those nasty mouthing off channels and keep our conversations polite and
on topic about Leica cameras! Never mind the past it isn't relevent
today if you are positive thinking. That was then, this is now and
today! Be civilized and talk Leica or get out!!!!!

This isn't said with malice, but I'm sure a whole bunch of folks would
feel better if those beating on each other over the past which none of
us can change, but shouldn't forget, and get on with pleasentries of how
we use or collect our a Leica's!

By the way mine are working fine even with the high temps and humidity
of Malaysia, not to mention the constant in and out of "cold air
conditioned locations"!

So, come on guys knock off this what was then and what is now and get on
with talking sanely about what we all love best in camera gear, the
Leica whatever model or lens that might be.

Now I'll go back and finsh a few undone chores. Checking gear for
to-morrow.

ted