Subject: [Leica] Content-Type: text/plain
From: "Hoyen Tsang" <hyt3636@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:46:29 PDT

FS: 35mm Summilux-M ASPH, black, Made in Germany, purchased new from US
authorized dealer in late 1997.  Hardly used, would pass for brand new,
not a scratch anywhere.  Glass is pristine through religious use of UV
filter and rear cap.  Includes box and everything that came in it.
Asking price is $1900 plus shipping (I think new price is currently
$2650).  Please email me if you're interested.