Subject: [Leica] Content-Type: text/plain
From: "Hoyen Tsang" <hyt3636@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 04:59:25 PDT

Hi LUGers...

A couple of questions about the M6 Never Ready Cases.  I looked at the
hard one and it seems to be bigger than it needs to be.  Specifically,
there's a chunk on the bottom and I can't for the life of me figure out
what it's for.  Kinda makes the camera look squarish, as if there's a
Rapidwinder attached or something.  Does anyone know what this extra
"thing" is supposed to be?  Some sort of protection in case the camera
is dropped?  And I'm also wondering if anyone has experience with, or
has seen, the soft version (for lenses up to 50/2.8).  Does it also have
this thing on the bottom?

Thanks in advance!!