Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 rewind clearance button problem
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 18:45:15 -0500

At 08:37 PM 9/2/98 +0800, you wrote:

>Very disappointingly, I found that the rewind clearance button does not come
>back
>to original position smoothly after pressed and rewinding.  I have to
press the
>shutter release for several frames before it can hop back to the ordinary
>position
>(possible due to the vibration).  This is very disturbing.

Key point. Have you tried it with film yet? When you load the camera with
the winder attached, and the camera already on, the camera automatically
runs the film to frame one when you close the back. Could this be tied to
that feature?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.