Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 rewind clearance button problem
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:11:59 +0800

Thanks for your info.  I may not have conveyed my problem clearly.  Sorry.

The problem with my rewind clearance button is that when I press it down to feel
the "click" and then try to reset it to ordinary position (by rewinding or by
shifting the mutiple exposure tab), the button only comes up 1/4 way thru.  I
have to turn the camera upside down and to tab it many times to have it fully pop
up.  This feeling is so insecure that I don't feel confortable in using it.
Nightmare will be making mutiple exposure when I do not intend to.

BTW, I gather from your posts that you also use a R8.  Is it reliable and tough
as prior models?

Thanks.

Ben