Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 23:04:31 -0400

It sounds right, but how well can they do center-weighted with the lenses
extending into the box. I understood that they went to the spot in the
first place because the backs of the lenses blocked some of the frame.

We'll know in a few days.

Tom

At 07:55 PM 9/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 07:22 PM 9/2/98 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>A plain old center weighted meter would be better, but those of us who have
>>come to love TTL flash have grown acustom to MATRIX metering.
>
>Tom,
>
>This has got to be the way it works, center weighted meter. Remember, the
>picture is taken with the shutter open, when the spot is not visible to the
>meter.
>--
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria