Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 22:36:54 -0500

At 11:01 PM 9/2/98 -0400, you wrote:

>disaster that might be. Perhaps I'm a skeptic, but I owned early TTL
>cameras with OTF only flash measuring (like the Nikon FE) and I remember
>going back to the sensor on my 283 because it worked better.

One reason Leica takes so long to do something is so they don't make the
same mistakes as the other guys. That's an indication to me that Leica's M6
TTL won't be "first generation." Shoot. Leica's been dealing with TTL for
years in the R system.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.