Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 07:40:51 -0500

>I think the answers to what the ttl flash will be like has been answered
>when it was stated that the ttl flash capability was lifted from the R8.
>Isn't the R8 a simple center weighted system????

Not sure, the manual seems to say so, but then how accurate are translated
manuals? I just know that my R8 flash metering is extremely accurate.

Who said it was lifted off the R8? I thought that was someone guessing. If
so, then it should be pretty good. Not quite as good as Nikon in some
situations, but if that includes flash metering (which is spot on the R8)
then it will be fabulous for using manual flashes.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!