Subject: Re: [Leica] Film question
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 21:03:31 -0500

At 07:34 AM 9/3/98 -0600, you wrote:

>think I need faster film.  I am thinking E200 is about as fast as I can go,
>given my preferences.  Any ideas?  Print film is not ruled out, I simply
>shoot transparency a great deal.

Everything I'm hearing is that the E200 is a wonderful film, and does very
well taming high contrast such as at mid-day. I also know form experience
the new E100 is really good stuff, and it pushes very well. Much better
than Fujichrome Provia 100. Don't know about Astia, but it's fabulous film,
and tames high contrast too. And it's grain is extremely fine.

Have fun.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO