Subject: RE: [Leica] TMZ
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 22:14:34 -0700

What kind of "inconsistent results" have you been getting? I've had the most
success with TMZ metering with an incident meter (whenever possible), and
developing with T-Max 1:4 at Kodak's recommended time/temperature/agitation
regime. Xtol is even better, though I've had problems with individual
batches of the stuff; it seems to mix up OK in the 5-liter size, though.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.